Here are some guidelines to help you.
1) Please lock the affected card via the Atome App > “Atome Card” > “Lock” instantly to prevent any further transactions. If you do not have access to Atome App, please contact us to help right away.
2) These are some common scenarios are often mistaken for unauthorized charges:
a) Family and friends: Check if any of your family members or friends who have access to your card or account had made a purchase.
b) Canceled orders: If you have cancelled an order recently, the transaction may still appear as a pending charge for the time being. It will disappear after a short period of time once the cancellation is completely processed.
c) Duplicate charges: A duplicate charge may result in transactions appearing as a pending charge. It will disappear after a short period of time, once the voided order has been completely processed. If you were charged twice for the same transaction, double check your payment subscriptions and check your orders for duplicates.
d) Recently added payment methods: When you add a new card as a payment method, you might see a pending charge of a small amount in your transactions. This is a temporary authorization you won’t be charged for.
3) If you’ve confirmed that the transaction was not authorized and has been billed (ie. not pending), please contact customer service to file a transaction dispute request. Atome shall diligently endeavor to advise the final resolution of the reported dispute within sixty (60) calendar days from the date Atome acknowledges request of the reported dispute.
Note: If the dispute is proved to be invalid, the transaction will remain on your bill, along with the following fees:
1. An invalid dispute fee of P1,000 for every invalid case/transaction
2. MasterCard charges (filing fee, administrative fee, etc)
3. Corresponding finance charge and late payment fee