The reason of your Atome account freeze：
- Issues at user identity verification
- Submitted unmatched user identity information i.e. Accepted ID is not aligned with the registeration name.
- Duplicated account information i.e. contact number/ email/ Accepted ID
- Submitted information is not accepted i.e. unclear/ scanned copy
- Account security at risk
- If we suspect that an account has been compromised, we may suspend it until it can be secured and restored to the account owner in order to reduce potentially malicious activity caused by the compromise.
- Overdue payments
- You may have overlooked your payments and as a result your account was temporarily suspended. Please make the necessary payments so that your account can be activated.
If you have any questions, please email to email@example.com